International Conference on
Education and Social Integration (ICESI 2016)
Call for Papers
Ho Chi Minh City, August 11th, 2016
Due to rapid progress in the economic field and emerging barriers to sustainable growth, especially in developing countries, it becomes vital to promote the role of education in relation to the socio-economic problems in the development processes. For this reason, an International Conference with the main theme: Education and Social Integration through inter-discipline will be organized by Ton Duc Thang University and The Center for Vietnamese Philosophy, Culture, and Society - Temple University, USA. It is designed to bring together scholars, researchers, academics, practitioners throughout Vietnam and all over the world; in order to share knowledge, experience and innovative research trends in their fields. This common platform is expected to provide the basis for policy interventions and joint ventures among different fields to better serve the society.
The conference aims to serve as a discussion platform to:
- - Present recent research advances in studying education through Inter-Discipline;
- - Highlight the good practices and experiences worldwide;
- - Provide an outlook of opportunities and challenges going forward;
- - Promote possible cooperation among participants in the fields concerned.
Major topics include, but are not limited to:
- * Socio-Economic Change and Education Studies
- * Management and Economics Studies
- * New Dynamics of Labor Market Studies
- * Migration and Social Integration Studies
- * Forms of Social Mobility and Access to Education
- * Social Work and Sociology
- * Regional and Global Studies
- * Good Practices – Models of Education Renovation
- * Social Mobility and Educational Policies
- Experts, researchers, academics, educators, lecturers, activists, students, and those representing universities, research institutions, national and international organizations and other agencies, managers and policy-makers.
- Invitation for Reviewers & Session Chairs in all fields
Information for Authors
1. Important Dates:
* Call for Paper: 25th February, 2016
* Abstract Submission Date: 10th March – 15th May, 2016 (Extended to 15th June, 2016)
* Notification of abstract acceptance: Within 14 days
* Full paper submission deadline: 30th June, 2016
* Early Bird Discount Date: 31st May, 2016 (Extended to 30th June, 2016)
* Deadline Registration and Payment: 30th June, 2016 (Extended to 10th July, 2016)
* Conference time: 11th August, 2016
* Venue: Ton Duc Thang University, HCMC, Vietnam
- * Proceeding Publication ISBN: 978-0-9945391-0-6 (Australia ISBN Agency)
Submit Manuscript to:
2. Submission process:
- Authors are invited to submit unpublished, original work as full conference paper of not more than 5,000 words including abstract and references.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page (including acknowledgements as well as Funding and grant-awarding bodies); abstract; keywords; main text; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list).
- Abstracts of approximately 200 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should include 5 to 6 keywords listed in an alphabetical order.
All papers considered appropriate for publishing are subject to review by two reviewers. The Editor reserves the right to request the author(s) to make any necessary changes in their papers or to reject the paper submitted. Following the review, the suggestions on how to correct/adjust the full papers will be sent to the author for follow-up. Once the final version of the paper is accepted, authors may not make further changes to the text.
To register and to learn more about the conference, please visit the website:
* Tel: + 84 - 837 755 063 (Ms. Tinh)
+84 - 938 105 025 (Ms. Thao)
+84 - 961 365 472 (Ms. Van)
* Fax: (84.8) 37 755 055